I pushed an update tonight to Should I Wear Pants?, it was a fairly significant set of changes, and increments the version to 1.5.0. Changes are as follows:
- Added the capability for users to specify their location. To do this:
- Open the preferences screen
- Under “ABOUT YOU”, uncheck “Use Current Location”
- The “Location” option will be made available – open this to set your location.
- Refer to the Help topic called “Specifying Your Location” for more information on supported formats, etc.
- Added Christmas outfits; these will run from the 23rd to the 27th if you’re in Calendar Fun mode.
- Fixed a number of small issues with location and weather detection.
- This was made possible by some new automated testing; we now have approximately 275 cities around the world verified as working and accurate, while ensuring no regressions occurred for the common case when fixing the edge cases.
- Note that this doesn’t cover the entire world; thus far, we have the Americas, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand covered. We are working to add coverage to the rest of the world.
If you haven’t, do me a favor and check out the app. If you’re feeling especially nice, I’d certainly appreciate a 5-star rating on the Play Store.